Thursday, March 25, 2010

I'll Mature When I'm Dead by Dave Barry

Research has shown that laughter reduces pain, increases job performance, connects people emotionally, and helps your blood vessels function better, increasing blood flow. In other words, it's good for your heart and brain, two organs that require the steady flow of oxygen carried in the blood.

So here's my prescription to heal what ails you. Read this book! The New York Times has called Dave Barry the funniest man in America. In his latest book Barry tackles the challenges of adulthood, from technology and the battle of the sexes to parenting and unmentionable medical procedures. I guarantee you will laugh out loud on just about every page. This book is pure (sorry) unadulterated fun. (He rubs off) Don't miss it.

1 comment:

Marie Cloutier said...

Love love love Dave Barry :-) I can't even read him in public anymore because I laugh so much people think something is wrong with me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...