Thursday, March 18, 2010

Recent Favorite Covers

Eyes Like Stars by Lisa Mantchev


Perchance to Dream by Lisa Mantchev

Sometimes book covers will just catch your eye. I admit the covers on these pulled me in. Of course I loved the tag lines "All her world's a stage" and "We are such stuff as dreams are made on". Is part of the reason Young Adult books are so hot now due to the fact that their covers are so very interesting? Then I read a few of the quotes about them and was totally hooked. Quotes like: "With an iron-willed girl hero whose magic is with words, and a universe that is also the ultimate theater, Eyes like Stars is the most unusual fantasy I've read this year! I recommend it to anyone who loves drama, strong girls, and rowdy faery folk!"--Tamora Pierce and "Once again Lisa Mantchev has spun a tale like no other--full of romance, magic, adventure, and fairies, too--that readers won't want to put down, even after the curtain has closed." Yep. I'm going to be reading these. You may want to too.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...