Friday, March 19, 2010

The area I spend so much time in at home


This is my desk at home. The area I spend so much time in, writing my book blog, and doing class work and library business, not to mention my own personal life tasks that intrude now and again.

This is a close-up of one of the bookshelves above my desk. This one contains books by my two favorite authors, Pat Conroy, and Rick Bragg...as well as an assortment of signed books that I've obtained from authors and a few books on top that I'm reading at the moment.


This is the other shelf with a mixture of books, each and every one of them telling a story about me and my life at the time when they entered it.

I don't know. I think I need a little more kitsch. Maybe a sock monkey or a robot.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...