Thursday, August 2, 2018

Arthur: The dog who crossed the jungle to find a homeArthur: The dog who crossed the jungle to find a home by Mikael Lindnord
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I read just about every dog book I come across, because I love canines, and I love reading--so it's a perfect pairing. Arthur is a dog who latched onto an extreme sports team during a race in South America. Extreme sports teams engage in very grueling races, this one was 435 miles through the jungles and mountains. The last thing you would think about is coming across a stray dog, much less the thought of being responsible for him after he starts to tag along. Mikael Lindnord, the captain of this Swedish adventure team, felt an immediate connection with the mongrel and this is the story of what he went through when he decided to save the dog and bring him home to his family in Sweden. As I find with all dog books, this one captures the amazing bond between people and dogs.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...